- Be prepared for unpredictable weather conditions; hot and humid, or windy and/or rainy.
- Racers will be sent off with a mass start.
- The first leg will consist of 2 loops while the second leg will only be 1 loop.
- There are water stations situated along the course and 1 water station at the transition area.
- The course is relatively rolling with tight corners. Whether you are an experienced or a beginner racer, it would be wise to slow down when cornering.
- This is a drafting race. We would like to emphasize that everyone take necessary precautions when riding in a group, especially if you're using aerobars. Always be aware of surroundings and the people around you. If you are not used to riding in a group, it would be best to avoid it and ride at your own pace.
- The bike leg will consist of 6 loops; it is your duty as a racer to keep track of your loops!
- Water station in the transition area only, none along the course. Bring water bottles for hydration.
300am Claim race packs & timing chips/Body marking/Opening of Transition area
530am Race briefing
600am Race start
900am Awarding of Winners
930am Cut-off time