1. The second run in a duathlon is the most punishing run I have ever experienced.
2. Doing modified one legged squat and leg raise exercise can help in strengthening leg muscles specific to duathlon.
3. Since I am a slow rider I put everything on the run.
4. On my first race I wore a tight fitting racer back undershirt on a cold morning and I froze. Now I wear muscle shirt instead.
5. I always end up 20 minutes off the leader in our age group.
6. Road humps are the enemies.
7. With many triathlon events cropping up I might not join a duathlon again. The second run is just too much for me.
8. Hydration station is always abundant in supply of both water and energy drinks in this kind of race.