Some Of The Finisher Medals From My Collection
Luckily I Can't Remember A Race I DNF
- Make sure the race offers a finisher medal, lol.
- Train. There's no magic pill that'll get you to the finish line.
- Come to the race well rested but fit.
- As race day approaches, avoid foods and drinks that could lead to bad stomach.
- Don't pressure yourself, think happy thoughts, enjoy the race, think positively.
- On race day, start conservatively.
- Maintain a pace you can actually endure/maintain.
- Be sure to show up on race day, lols.
Post a Comment