No trisuit for me just yetThe advantages of wearing a trisuit are hard to ignore. They can make for a fast transition, the fit makes you aerodynamic, the extra cloth may prevent jelly stings, the suit is a good sponsor's advert, and as a team uniform it's a must have.
But still I don't have a trisuit and here are the trivial reasons why
1. The look: while trisuits look good even awesome on most triathletes I just don't think that it will translate to my physique 'coz I'm so thin my daughter calls me a stickman when riding my bike.
2. I like to swim without a top. It's just me and the 3 percent who swim with our good old speedo trunks..
3. I am not vying for a podium so transition time is not that important to me.
4. I don't have a club or sponsor. Yes, the banners you see here aren't paying me. I just use them.
5. I haven't been stung by a jellyfish... yet.
6. I love my muscle shirt :-)
My advice: buy a trisuit, it's nice to have, it's just not my thing yet.