Isdaan, Calauan, Laguna
1. I'm a slow biker dude and I'm trying to change that.
2. Training can be a family treat. I tried going to a dining place about 70 kilometers away and let my family meet me there.
3. Triathletes spend close to half the time on the bike during races.
4. I'm not comfortable with clipless pedals so I'm back with a pair of platforms.
5. Bike trainer bores me to sleep.
6. Bike rides make me appreciate the beauty of different places. More so when doing trails.
7. I think I gained 7 pounds for having more bike muscles. Yey! Maybe I'll improve now and I won't be chasing a hundred guys on the run.
8. Unlike swimming and running, cycling needs a lot of my time to see some progress. This is where raw training beats technique so if you like to enhance your bike fitness you really have to spend quite some time on the saddle.
9. My bike weighs 22 pounds.
10. I wear easy to spot colors for safety reason.
11. Bento box is my friend during races. . of course when filled with foodies.
12. I'm hooked on using heavily padded gel insert on my saddle and don't see myself taking it away soon.13. I hate upgraditis, I obsess on some bike stuff but I can't have it.
14. I'm missing my mtb days. It gets fewer when races are near.
15. Having a good bike mechanic is a must.
16. Don't attack a hill right from the start, wait to get close to about 12 to 18 meters from the peak before standing on your bike to get some momentum for the down ride.
17. When trying to sprint to make some progress or to overtake someone, finish it in 18 seconds or less and if you can't, return to your maintaining speed.
18. If you don't have a bike just buy one that fits you, you'll enjoy it... promise. :p
Eco Tourism Road